Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ghosts. To believe or not.


Ghost Hunting
I am sure everyone of us has heard ghost stories at one time or another of our life. From the ghosts without head to the spirit of the dead relatives, we have heard them all. Or may be even told some stories ourselves.


The funny part is that most ghost stories are related to darkness. Its almost an untold fact that ghosts don't appear in crowd or in the daylights. Or may be ghosts are afraid of us in daylight.


I have heard about the sex workers or the prostitutes who would dress up as Kichkannis (so called ghosts in white dress with their toes pointing backward). Yes, there are people who would spread rumors of haunted homes or haunted areas to carry out all sorts of illegal activities. And yet the rumors go on spreading as real stories of ghosts. And we feel excited to tell and hear those ghost stories.


And then most of the ghost stories appear from homes with their relatives dead recently. The dead people walking and talking kind of stories. Again almost all ghost encounters seem to happen to those who believe in ghost stories. Then there are parents who like to tell their little kids to be good kid or else some sort of ghost would come up. Of course no human likes darkness. But that doesn't mean you have to scare off your little kids with ghost stories in dark.


Do you really believe in ghost? Or got ghost encounter stories?

4 comments:

BlogGossipCorner said...

I liked the Dharahar in your Avatar.
What can be the relation of the Statue of liberty in Nepalsites?
You can explain it to me.

With regards
Blog Gossip Corner
http://www.bloggossipcorner.blogspot.com
Dishing the Dirt

Anonymous said...

in my childhood ... i used to get scared but when i knew these things were just rumors .. i also used to hear about thieves and since ghosts are unreal i thought thieves were also unreal and rumors like ghosts but ... i found out later thieves do exist... it felt so bad then.

LOLNepal said...

They do exist, some of them are good and some of them are bad.

When I hear a voice before I meet an accident, I know that ghost was trying to save me. It is because I don't take it seriously my accidents happen. There is on incident that I have recently posted on a blog, i think you will find it very interesting,
its at http://bhupen.k6yar.com/ where you can see my accident.

There is something out there.
We could call it Ghost or God. They speak. Because we fail to understand or their message comes to late - things happen!

So I say, watch out and listen to the silence. There is something going on even as I write!

Loved your theme and wonderful posts. Will be around to check out more. Keep it up dude!

Basanta said...

Two ghosts were talking and one asked the other,

"Buddy, do you believe in humans?"